We received an application from the user that they stopped working in WebSitePanel scheduled tasks. When stopped working is not known. Most likely, when we updated the panel to the new version (from 2.0 to 2.1). In the new version of the panel, the developers decided to bring the Task Scheduler service to a separate Windows service. Previously, it was part of the Enterprise server.
I think this service probably flew out, I go to the server and look, indeed the service is stopped. Running. I think everything is OK, I'm preparing to unsubscribe to the client, I'm watching the processes - there is no service, I update the snap services - the service is stopped. For the sake of truth I try to run it again, the same result.
I go, see what is written by viewing the events, there are two events, the first that the service was unexpectedly completed, the second that: